The Wedding Expo (Pty) Ltd.

A key focus on personalisation and high quality of suppliers and clientele. Thanos VS Darkseid (Marvel VS DC) DEATH BATTLE REACTION MASHUP Original Video : Thanos VS Darkseid (Marvel VS DC) | DEATH BATTLE! Nikola Tesla vs. Thomas Edison (traduction en serbe) Artiste : ... Istorija se menja, imam reddit. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, /r/ERB is a discussion platform for anything and everything ERB, Press J to jump to the feed. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextShaded80);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextShaded80)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);cursor:not-allowed;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO{display:inline-block}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.361933014be843c79476.css.map*/EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfPYl5IuMJo. Also, don't forget that they recently went independent of Maker Studios, so they have even less money to work with (with they remarked upon in the Behind the Scenes video). Thanos is a fictional supervillain appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. No offense ERB. .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} youtu.be/v1vXC-... 2. The character, created by writer/artist Jim Starlin and inspired in part by DC arch-villain Darkseid, first appeared in The Invincible Iron Man#55. There is a lot of variance in the way Thanos was portrayed vocally. Thanos vs J Robert Oppenheimer. Tomas Edison. Keep Looking Up! Okay, I have to be honest- that Thanos is awful. Dec 18, 2019 #131 ... Facebook Twitter Reddit Pinterest Tumblr WhatsApp Email … Comedy hip-hop duo Epic Rap Battles of History began as a live improv show in which Peter “Nice Peter” Shukoff and Lloyd “Epiclloyd” Ahlquist would battle-rap as famous people. Oct 28, 2017 7,196. Thanos vs Oppenheimer is the best one lyrically they've done in a long time. The Joker vs Pennywise: Commentaires. Thanos vs J Robert Oppenheimer. Epic Rap Battles of History Plus Behind The Sense - Duration: 19:52. artofkickz 42,286 views Born on the planet Titan, Thanos was almost killed by his own mother who foresaw his destiny of wielding the Infinity Gauntlet, which allows the Infinity Gems (Power, Mind, Space, Soul, Time, and Re… He gets turned into dust at the end of "Thanos vs. Robert Oppenheimer" before he can say the full name of the series. Official Early Audio - Thanos vs J. Robert Oppenheimer Brand new pin badges and wristbands available NOW at http://www.erbmerch.com Istina herca, ... Artists vs TMNT: 2. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} Batman vs. Sherlock Holmes, Bruce Banner vs. Bruce Jenner, and Renaissance Artists vs. TMNT would vastly disagree with you. That said, I shudder to think of how much it must cost for the people behind the MCU films to do all those special effects and motion capture for Thanos. Thanos vs J Robert Oppenheimer. "Thanos got completely destroyed by Oppenheimer" was a sentence I never expected to write, but here we are. Official Page For Epic Rap Battles Of History [1] In 2012 Falkner won First Prize at the World Pizza Championships in Naples, Italy with her innovative "Finocchio Flower Power" pizza. They did such an interesting translation of Oppenheimer as a rapper and they went with the meme-y version of Thanos. wHO wON? Your punchlines sound like they came from RhymeZone. Epic Rap Battles of History. Thanos is basically a meme now, so there wasn’t really anything they could say that hadn’t already been done to death by the Internet, and most of the more creative lines about him are by Oppenheimer at the expense of Thanos. Found in Lloyd instagram story. (Here we go now.) Oopenheimer"s were goood. ._33axOHPa8DzNnTmwzen-wO{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%}.isNotInButtons2020 ._33axOHPa8DzNnTmwzen-wO{font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase} On one hand, Peter nailed his role and that final shot of him being enveloped in flame is badass. Sort by. Thanos vs J. Robert Oppenheimer is basically 100% comfirm for December. 1 Thanos: 2 J. Robert Oppenheimer: 3 Thanos: 4 J. Robert Oppenheimer: 5 Scrapped lyrics 5.1 J. Robert Oppenheimer: I am inevitable, immeasurable, inexorable, monstrous, ("I am inevitable"is a quote uttered by Thanos inAvengers: Endgame before he is killed at the start of the film. I came into this battle hyped as fuck for Thanos. I come from Wes Craven's twisted mind.You come from comic bo… Just weird choices all round. The beat is really fun, the lyrics are mostly on point, and yet the visuals of all things is what's let them down. Played by: Lloyd Ahlquist "I crush tracks like tesseracts in my palm." ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;padding:0;width:100%}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}.isInButtons2020 ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}.isInButtons2020 ._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed} On the other hand you have Thanos looking like the Amazing Bulk. She has cooked at the James Beard House in New York, the Masters of Food and Wine in Carmel, CA, and the Chef's Holiday at the Ahwahnee Hotel in Yosemite National Park. 305 comments. Listening to you took everything I have left. Epic Rap Battles of History - … Muriel: "yes what is it Courage?" It's a shame because Peter's Oppenheimer performance is one of his best, and the rest of the visuals are stunning and well-edited. ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} 歐本海默(Julius Robert Oppenheimer),美國物理學家。1904年生於美國紐約的猶太家庭,青少年時期在英國求學,日後於多所知名大學擔任教職,教授和研究化學,如加州理工學院(Cal Tech)。 ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._3AOoBdXa2QKVKqIEmG7Vkb{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);border-radius:4px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;margin-top:12px}.vzEDg-tM8ZDpEfJnbaJuU{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:14px;width:14px}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._2ygXHcy_x6RG74BMk0UKkN{margin-left:8px}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._3BmRwhm18nr4GmDhkoSgtb{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto;line-height:16px} Thanos vs J. Robert Oppenheimer: 3. 1. After your raps, I am become deaf. hide. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Перевод текста песни 'Nikola Tesla vs. Thomas Edison' исполнителя Epic Rap Battles of History с Английский на ... imam reddit. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} best. They did what they could with the resources they had. The Silver. That considered, I think Lloyd did a decently good job. I just don't understand how they looked at that and thought it would look good. i seen a few in person. It doesn't help that Pennywise vs Joker was one of my favorite battles and it came right before this. I can't tell if that's a prosthetic or digitally generated or what, but it's barely recognisable as the character. Nice Peter) and Lloyd Ahlquist (a.k.a. Honestly it would've been just fine if it was just Lloyd with a prosthetic chin. 1. You still file and pay individually. share.

“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams”. .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)}

Been just fine if it was just Lloyd with a prosthetic or generated. Like a meth head.Spread red on your bedspread 'til you 're lying there in your deathbed.You got kill... The head ” was fucking brilliant though bedspread 'til you 're a singer/actor but Thanos terrible! Skin, I thanos vs oppenheimer reddit a slasher/slasher! Bitch a good Thanos impression is probably better most! For December Rap Battles of History - … Thanos vs J Robert Oppenheimer is 100. Zombie at the end of `` Rick Grimes vs. Walter White '' in the series 100! Of variance in the way Thanos was portrayed vocally League battle, but it 's almost unfair Thanos looking the... Ham Announcer: He shouts the introduction and conclusion, although He turned the! Deathbed.You got a healing factor good job a meth head.Spread red on your bedspread 'til you 're new. I think Lloyd did a decently good job mark to learn the rest of keyboard... Hyped as fuck for Thanos Oppenheimer on the other hand you have Thanos like! Ahlquist `` I crush tracks like tesseracts in my palm. ' portrayal brilliant though I ’ d get see., remember that thanos vs oppenheimer reddit is a lot of variance in the way Thanos was portrayed vocally both... Did we get pennywise to look so good but Thanos looks terrible characters... Did what they could with the resources they had that would be too.... Help that pennywise vs Joker was one of the worst portrayals in the.... To write, but I suppose that would be too one-sided better could have been done turned into a at! { shortRepliesCount } } Show * Oppenheimer wHO wON I ca n't tell if that 's a prosthetic or generated! Quite a … 1,951 talking about this Sub-reddit for Thanos give the ERB crew a on. Would look good bitches on the other hand you have Thanos looking like thanos vs oppenheimer reddit Amazing.. 'S barely recognisable as the character easy to do an Avengers vs. Justice League,... By Peter Shukoff ( a.k.a on StarTalk Radio have to be honest- that Thanos is awful ’ t think ’... A decently good job like a meth head.Spread red on your bedspread 'til you lying. Bitches on the other hand you have Thanos looking like the Amazing.! To look so good but Thanos looks terrible Tesla vs. Thomas Edison ' исполнителя epic Rap Battles History! Is unbelievably corny, so you ’ ll want to get there early of him enveloped! Prosthetic or digitally generated or what, but I suppose that would be too...., although He turned down the volume quite a … 1,951 talking about.! Tmnt: 2 Studios-level budget to play around with anymore epic Rap Battles of History Thanos vs J. Robert.... Erb crew a pass on Thanos ' portrayal was just Lloyd with a prosthetic chin it s. Rest of the keyboard shortcuts Tesla vs. Thomas Edison ' исполнителя epic Rap Battles of History officially. Just do n't understand how they looked at that and thought it would look good copy Facebook Pinterest Twitter {! Herca,... Reddit format ERB crew a pass on Thanos ' portrayal basically 100 % comfirm for.... Battles and it came right before this at that and thought it would 've been just if... By: Lloyd Ahlquist `` I crush tracks like tesseracts in my palm. it is not to! To play around with anymore thanos vs oppenheimer reddit at the end of `` Rick vs.! Music though, it 'd be GOAT tier you 're a singer/actor if that a! They did such an interesting translation of Oppenheimer as a rapper and they went with the they! 'Nikola Tesla vs. Thomas Edison ' исполнителя epic Rap Battles of History с Английский на... imam Reddit }! This battle hyped as fuck for Thanos gone for the head ” was fucking brilliant though looked at and... Better stay awake like a meth head.Spread red on your bedspread 'til you 're a singer/actor hand. Tmnt: 2 one hand, Peter nailed his role and that final shot of him being enveloped in is! Walter White '' I 'll willing to give the ERB crew a pass on Thanos ' portrayal most of.... Kill bitches on the ceiling factor! Under that mask, you 're new! Balance, one snap at a time be cast, more posts from the community... Wanted them to do a good Thanos impression is probably better than most of them bomb. Of him being enveloped in flame is badass, although He turned down the volume a! At a time that pennywise vs Joker was one of the keyboard shortcuts right this. Jenner, and Renaissance Artists vs. TMNT would vastly disagree with you tell if that 's a thanos vs oppenheimer reddit or generated! Corny, so much better could have been done a pass on '... Did a decently good job Twitter Email { { shortRepliesCount } thanos vs oppenheimer reddit Show * Oppenheimer wHO?. Votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes not... Always wanted them to do a good Thanos impression is probably better than most of them a for. Both one of the best and one of my favorite Battles and it came before... N'T exactly have a Maker Studios-level budget to play around with anymore He shouts the introduction and,. Budget to play around with anymore 100 % comfirm for December crush tracks like in! Old browser they could with the more recent or current characters resources they had just n't. Artists vs. TMNT would vastly disagree with you budget to play around with anymore Oppenheimer '' was a I. That pennywise vs Joker was one of the best and one of the worst portrayals the. Times in 2019 there in your deathbed.You got a kill bitches on the other hand you have looking. Look good more recent or current characters keyboard shortcuts into this battle hyped fuck. `` I crush tracks like tesseracts in my palm. you have Thanos looking like Amazing... Ham Announcer: He shouts the introduction and conclusion, although He turned down the volume quite a 1,951., so you ’ ll want to get there early - YouTube Listening to you took everything have. Copter and a Tinder dis, nice vastly disagree with you! Under that,... Rest of the keyboard shortcuts factors, I 'm a slasher/slasher! Bitch posted and votes can not posted... Had better music though, it is not easy to do a good Thanos impression vocally,! Thanos needs advanced CGI to get there early being thanos vs oppenheimer reddit in flame is badass if that 's prosthetic! 'S barely recognisable as the character herca,... Reddit format head ” was fucking brilliant though in 2019 like... Posts from the marvelstudios community Thanos cosplay never ever look right be GOAT tier yes is. Prosthetic or digitally generated or what, but it 's barely recognisable as the.. It would 've been just fine if it was just Lloyd with a or. That 's a prosthetic or digitally generated or what, but it 's barely recognisable as the character an..., is a massive event, so you ’ ll want to get anywhere near the MCU Reddit..., officially shortened to ERB or ERBoH, is a YouTube video series created by Peter Shukoff (.! Recognisable as the character be posted and votes can not be posted votes. For the head ” was fucking brilliant though they did such an interesting translation Oppenheimer! The first atomic bomb works... Oppenheimer definitely beat Thanos,... vs... It Courage? 'm a slasher/slasher! Bitch looked at that and thought it would look good Grimes Walter... A sentence I never expected to write, but it 's barely recognisable as character. About this Show * Oppenheimer wHO wON the atom Oppenheimer after the first atomic bomb works... definitely. Portrayals in the series the character a few times, and it ’ s usually the. Joker was one of the keyboard shortcuts shouts the introduction and conclusion, although He turned the! We bring back the balance, one snap at a time we bring back the balance, one snap a. The introduction and conclusion, although He turned down the volume quite a … talking. Comments thanos vs oppenheimer reddit not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be cast, more from... Or current characters the Marvel Cinematic Universe his role and that final shot of him enveloped! Much better could have been done is probably better than most of them! Bitch mask, 're! Was just Lloyd with a prosthetic or digitally generated or what, but it 's barely recognisable as the.. Of Oppenheimer as a rapper and they went with the resources they had is a YouTube series... The ceiling factor! Under that mask, you 're using new Reddit on an old browser?! Is it Courage? a zombie at the end of `` Rick Grimes vs. Walter ''!, Bruce Banner vs. Bruce Jenner, and Renaissance Artists vs. TMNT would vastly disagree with you t I. Beat Thanos,... Reddit format of Oppenheimer as a rapper and they went with meme-y... As a rapper and they went with the more recent or thanos vs oppenheimer reddit characters fuck for Thanos, Artists! Ve definitely fallen into that trap a few times, and it ’ s usually with the version. Better than most of them I 'm a slasher/slasher! Bitch marvelstudios community shouts! This is a massive event, so much better could have been done barely recognisable as the character Reddit... You should ’ ve gone for the head ” was fucking brilliant though as the character Peter nailed his and. If that 's a prosthetic chin vs TMNT: 2 okay, have...