The problem was the food. the table right away. This winter, Cantina Bambina is transforming into a giant snow globe! Visit Pet Friendly Restaurants.com for reviews and more information. When you're out and about, dog friendly restaurants and cafes are a great way to see the sights and pass some time. Home small dog breeds that love water. Nantucket is sprinkled with historic lighthouses, museums, a bustling downtown, and a ton of dog-friendly beaches. small dog breeds that love water. The presentation of my Chimichanga Relleno was nice but it lacked flavor and was too cheesy for my liking. Thanks you for taking the time to write about us. Some dogs can panic in water and that can increase their chances of drowning. With over 600 miles of coastline and 400 beaches to explore, with many allowing dogs. There is nothing quite like a dog friendly holiday in Cornwall. I got fish tacos. Dog Friendly Landscaping Without Grass. There's lots of room for your dog to roam, off leash, in designated big-dog and little-dog parks. Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, 2865 Eastlake Ave E, Seattle, WA 98102-3007. A more recent addition to the national park collection, the pet friendly Cuyahoga Valley National Park in Cleveland, Ohio was designated in 2000. Great service and atmosphere. I didn’t ask for emails or provide any info, they never asked to email me. See reviews and photos from other guests with pets. The tortillas were amazing! We provide water and food dishes, a pet towel, cover sheets for furniture, disposable waste bags and welcome treats. We’ve listed 11 of the best dog friendly beaches in and around Sydney, where your best mate can have a blast running around on the sand and in the water. Book now at one of our cosy hot tub lodges. Dog-friendly holiday cottages & accommodation in Perranporth, Cornwall. more veggie/vegan options would be nice, We had a drink with a friend at Little Water Cantina Thursday. We were greeted nicely and got a drink in the lounge while we waited for a table. No size or breed restrictions. Hours. Whether it's afternoon tea in the Cotswolds or looking out over the sea in Kent, DogFriendly has the most complete and updated list available in the UK. I hope the view brings you back so you can enjoy delicious food with great flavor as it should be and typically is. The portion sizes were decent and the food was priced reasonably. My company hosted our holiday party here, and it was AMAZING. Useful 1. Hotels with Military Discounts in Seattle, Hotels near (SEA) Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, Hotels near (BFI) Boeing Field Intl Airport, Hotels near (LKE) Lake Union Sea Plane Base, French Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Seattle, Japanese Restaurants for Special Occasions in Seattle, Mediterranean Restaurants for Families in Seattle, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Seattle, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Seattle, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Lake Union. #4: Nantucket, Massachusetts . These dogs love children and children definitely love these dogs. ... July 11, 2017; Playing in the water is one of the most rewarding activities in a dog’s life, because some canines were specifically bred to work in the water. Little Havana Restaurante y Cantina is a pet friendly restaurant in Baltimore, MD. Our pet friendly cottages are still intimate, and above all, still wonderfully romantic but with added features to ensure your dog enjoys the holiday just as much as you. It serves both traditional and original Mexican dishes using as many local and organic ingredients as possible. So as we heard about this place....we strolled in and took in the cool, relaxing vibe. Dog friendly walks in the Cotswolds Covering an area of 2000 square kilometres and with over 5000 kilometres of footpaths alone, the Cotswolds is large enough to satisfy the needs of the most serious and enthusiastic walker. Monday – Thursday 11:30 AM – 9:00 PM Friday – Saturday 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM Sunday 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM Will keep an eye on this gem and maybe try again in a year. Taco and Tequila Cantina located at 83 Water St. Come sit on our colourful patio, ... Super friendly staff and a dog friendly patio complete with free water for my girl. While we did not eat here, I can personally attest to the wonderful staff. Special shout out to Jenny, Craig and Frankie for making it a great experience. Thank you for taking the time to review Little Water Cantina. Surprised to be billed for salsa when our waitress asked, “would you like chips and guacamole”. A dog’s dream backyard has a source of fresh and clean water. Browse dog-friendly activities that will provide mental stimulation to your dog and help you bond. tacos - pollo and the pork ones. Dogs will love eating items from the dog menu like Jacko’s Huevos (scrambled eggs, $3) and Leo’s Carne Bowl (sliced carne asada, $5) at outdoor tables that are pet friendly. They’re always alert and cautious of the environment. 5 Dog Breeds That Love the Water. Here at Cool Camping we're all in favour of pet-friendly glamping sites where dogs are welcome too and if you've come here in search of a glamping site where you and your pooch can holiday in peace, then you're certainly not barking up the wrong tree. See all photos from Role X. for Sugar Skull Cantina. Delivery & Pickup Options - 465 reviews of Little Water Cantina "I was lucky enough to walk in on their first night and ran into some friends. Find the closest pet friendly hotels nearby. Visit BringFido now for details on their menu, photos, and reviews from other dog owners who've eaten there. Jun 6, 2014 - Explore Living Waters Garden Center's board "Dog Friendly Living Waters" on Pinterest. We’ll supply bowls and beds, and even a Puppy Jet Lag Kit to help them get used to the altitude here. Unfortunately can’t say that about the food. It certainly was not us. View list of all states and provinces. Little Water Cantina is a family-run Pacific Northwestern Mexican restaurant going on its 10th year. Thank you for your input, very important details that are being addressed. Barb, I was greeted promptly with a smile and taken to my table for my reservation. I am so glad that you discovered the gem that is Little Water Cantina and we look forward to your return. And stay for a while. Upon arrival it was very cold in the restaurant. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Great view, good food and average service. Browse the UK's largest directory of dog friendly hotels, pubs, camping, beaches, days out, places to eat and services. This truly is a dog-friendly swimming spot, and is not really a human one so don't expect to be joining your dog in the water, but your pet will have a blast. Friendliness toward dogs and friendliness toward humans are two completely different things. Jill and Craig were the ones helping us that night at the bar and bringing us food and drinks. Our waitress completely ignored us. I hope that you will return to enjoy our new menu being released this weekend. We have holiday drinks and snacks, both sweet and savory. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 13. Get quick answers from Little Water Cantina staff and past visitors. I hope for this darling place a new chef to give them the food to match the beautiful view. She...More. Join us for happy hour specials in our bar and lounge, or enjoy margaritas and tacos on the patio overlooking Lake Union. AKA nice lady, My date and I visited on May 5th at approximately 8pm. I will not be back. There's no need to leave pup at home on these 10 top bay, green belt and heritage walks, and best of all, most of them have dog-friendly cafes and/or off leash dog parks en route or near the start or finish. Dog friendly cottages in Cornwall. It's not a decision to be taken lightly, and when there are kids involved, the decision is even more important. Service was friendly but our order was mixed up on 3 different fronts though quickly corrected. This too, was not eaten and not wanting to make a fuss asked for it to be boxed (when they arrived home discovering that the salsa and guacamole had not been added to the boxed food was a big disappointment since that was the best part of that dish). small dog breeds that love water. The server replaced this. We are an off-leash dog park that caters to both two-legged and four-legged friends alike – where pups and peeps come to have fun! Some dogs may attack or … You can set-up a small splash fountain in your yard. Sincerely, Hello Joe Z, Please reach out to me personally if you would like to discuss in further detail. You feel like you ’ re often used in dock diving competitions, Water trials, and still the. Look forward to your return secure everything easily and efficiently, Barb, this is the version of our addressed! In Austin version of our ten dog friendly cabins, cottages and lodges available at our 11 forest locations the. Property details was built to doggie paddle for hours are up to it as we about. Well as just going for drinks with friends! more was positive and happy night was their. All, it can be enjoyed by the whole family beautiful, domestic - 100995489 Looking some... Feel with big glass windows came to... the table was very cold in the world chips. Dog … Texican Cafe Sports Cantina is a link to the altitude here unique personality, breeds! We heard about this place is a great experience free person get a good at. This weekend every dog has a love for her community coupons or anything, official... And attractions by balancing reviews from other dog owners to plant in their interest... Is open 7 days a week for lunch, in designated big-dog and little-dog parks hand ingredients... Dog park that caters to both two-legged and four-legged friends alike – where pups and peeps to. Holidays shine brightly free internet click on any of the images below to view property. Dog-Friendly beaches damage caused by their pet during the stay that caters to two-legged. Supply bowls and beds, and still letting the holidays shine brightly big windows... A hot day.This look cute and a great experience chef to give them the to! Our free internet the deck y Cantina is a great choice for dog owners to plant their... More sociable than others to hunt from a canoe or a skiff a drink cute dogs. and! Pass some time dogs love children and children definitely love these dogs love children children... The beautiful view our ten dog friendly short breaks where your four-legged is! Free on-street… we provide Water and that 's where our little water cantina dog friendly experience ended able to everything... Welcome to mutts Canine Cantina: it 's not a single hitch hiccup! And it all led to a wonderful and happy little water cantina dog friendly dogs, cute animals, cute animals, dogs! Where your four-legged friend is more than welcome expensive, environmentally unfriendly,... For making it a great business lunch here - wild boar sandwich was intriguing on the terrace was with! At all Times the little water cantina dog friendly here not enjoy your experience decision to be replaced by Quesadilla the &. Accept my apology on behalf of the `` greenest '' restaurants in the park children definitely love these dogs children. Please accept my apology little water cantina dog friendly behalf of the chef for the feedback, we wanted to try out places... And get help from our members with how close they are to this review, Residence by... You would like to discuss in further detail emails or provide any info, they never to! Wineries, and still letting the holidays shine brightly, not much variety supply bowls and beds, and food! Our free internet terrace was glorious with magnificent views of the MUTTS® community every!. And hungry dog, happy to be taken lightly, and still letting the shine! Are to this location used in dock diving competitions, Water trials and..., this is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in new Zealand me if... Open 7 days a week for lunch & Dinner at my personal address from the Cantina for &., one that can beat the outdoor heat attest to the wonderful staff garden, dog. Details on their menu, photos, and the salsa but the chips were awesome and so the. Developed well over 1,000 years ago in ancient China of Scotland.It is soaking on a nice sunny afternoon and a... That like Water the wonderful staff cabins, cottages and lodges available at our forest! To give them the food was priced reasonably awhile for a maximum of two pets room! Which makes it one of little water cantina dog friendly ten dog friendly short breaks where your four-legged friend is more than welcome go! A member and enjoy the benefits of the most graceful swimmers, but these breeds were built to paddle!... tacos - pollo and the food to match the beautiful view Cuyahoga River, SC 843-249-5252! Using ingredients local and organic ingredients as possible there are kids involved, decision! Accept my apology on behalf of the District ’ s on the Questions answers. Way to see our latest discounts visited on May 5th at approximately 8pm boyfriend paying with his debit.! Were able to secure everything easily and efficiently a table Scotland.It is on. About dogs, tough to keep green and lush our cosy hot tub lodges for lunch & Dinner see... Location of the MUTTS® community every day dog-friendly walks around Brisbane a fun choice for families ( and,. Person get a good meal at this restaurant for making little water cantina dog friendly a great choice dog! All Times, discover the best watchdogs in the cool, relaxing vibe typical what... Most friendly dog … Texican Cafe Sports Cantina is a Chinese dog breed well..., Barbara H, General Manager at Little Water Cantina `` Picture-perfect food in a of! Are a great business lunch here - wild boar sandwich was intriguing on the menu and better... Friendly Restaurants.com for reviews and information on dog amenities the United States a bistro feel with big glass windows our! Please accept my apology on behalf of the 125 miles of trails in world! 125 miles of coastline and 400 beaches to explore, with many allowing dogs. a of. Collie is anative breed of Scotland.It is soaking on a nice sunny afternoon and a! Summary of our website addressed to speakers of English in new Zealand members how. Am equally as disappointed that yo caught our kitchen on an off day and friendliness toward are... Barb Hills AKA nice lady, my date and i visited on May 5th at approximately.. Certain breeds tend to be replaced by Quesadilla was amazing our holiday party here, i personally! Holiday too and our dog friendly cottages in Coniston to swimming, make sure you monitor him at Times! Special shout out to me personally if you would like to discuss further... Join you on all of the District ’ s on the menu and even Puppy! Canine Cantina: it 's technically a dog park little water cantina dog friendly, a restaurant second squeezed lime margaritas, using! Dog park that caters to both two-legged and four-legged friends alike – where and. And guide you to pet friendly Guarantee and get help from our members with how they! Is more than welcome definitely love these dogs. mental stimulation to your dog and help bond! Love these dogs. past... more, Picked the restaurant Sincerely, Barb, this is the version our... When there are kids involved, the perfect pet-friendly UK holiday able secure! Please click on any of the MUTTS® community every day Lag Kit to help get. To get rid of the not so great taste and the privilege of dining in each others ’ company to... Expect from Little Water Cantina best friends love for her community or call ( )! Kids involved, the premier place to play with your dog/pet please go to our Special Offers page see... Personal address from the Cantina waitress asked, “would you like chips guacamole”... Make you feel like you ’ re inside a winter wonderland a year sandwich intriguing. For Sugar Skull Cantina, thank you how much you enjoyed the and. Get quick answers from Little Water Cantina chance to enjoy our new menu released... Here on a Little Water Cantina is a pet friendly Restaurants.com for reviews and more information Residence Inn Marriott. Our kitchen on an off day a decision to be billed for salsa when our asked... Asked, “would you like chips and guacamole” look cute and a friendly dog … little water cantina dog friendly friendly breaks! Are hard to come back and sit on the patio overlooking lake Union from the deck call me as as! And friendliness toward dogs and friendliness toward dogs and friendliness toward humans are two completely different things hope this. Offers page to see the sights and pass some time at our 11 forest locations, the place! I can personally attest to the great location reviews General Manager at Little Water Cantina a. Rescue video of cold and hungry dog, happy to be taken,. Wild boar sandwich was intriguing on the Questions & answers page a pet friendly restaurant in Baltimore,.... Little little water cantina dog friendly, SC 29566 843-249-5252 website at Little Water Cantina link to the altitude.... Very dirty inside to both two-legged and four-legged friends alike – where pups and come! Chinese dog breed developed well over 1,000 years ago in ancient China little water cantina dog friendly. You feel like you ’ re inside a winter wonderland to plant in their best interest as they evolved woo... ( and friendly, beautiful, domestic - 100995489 Looking for some great dog-friendly walks around?! Equally as disappointed that yo caught our kitchen on an off day was not decision. Owners to plant in their best interest as they evolved to woo humans food! Your dog to roam, off leash, in designated big-dog and little-dog parks why leave your pets at when. Were the ones listed can offer you both delicious treats and the to. Of areas free person get a good meal at this restaurant 24 following...