It enables you to map your cycle rides and calculate the distances and elevation profiles of your routes. More than 1,000 kilometres of top-class Mosel cycle paths will inspire you in the Mosel region: notably the 275-kilometre-long premium cycle route Mosel Cycle Trail from Thionville in France to the Deutsches Eck (German Corner) in Coblenz. Save. Learn more. About Me. - 40 km Strecke, Vielbrunn - Gönz - Boxbrunn - Watterbach - Dörnbach - Breitenbuch - Würzberg - Eulbach - Weiten-Gesäß. Click on a point to delete it, or click and drag to move it. m. Mapometer.com is an online map-basedroute planner for sports people. Lots of tools to help you plan new routes, with bike path maps, Google Street View and detailed elevation profiles. To plan a bike route, click the start and end points, or type placenames above. I cycled the most popular section – 340 km from Passau, Germany to Vienna, Austria with two friends. The Outdooractive Route Planner will automatically calculate the optimal route based on the existing trail network. Countryside, cities, cuisine or culture: every single one of the more than 250 long-distance cycling routes in Germany is packed full of its own unique highlights, with all categories of cycling-friendly accommodation options along the way. Komoot is the key to the outdoors. Mountain Bike Tour up Nockspitze with views of Innsbruck Komoot is the most intuitive route planning app on the market. Bike hire: €12/day per bike for 7 days: 154: Hotels: €65/night for 6 nights: 390: Food and drink: €50 per person per day, for 7 days: 700: Public transport: say €5/day per person on … Select your activity and either plot the individual waypoints directly onto the map or plug in the start and finish points using the menu. Adding a gravel segment or route is easy. The Route Planner offers the quickest directions for six different modes of travel: By car, foot, bike, public transport, Park & Ride, and Bike & Ride. Current location disabled. Hi! Cycling paths along the or the offer historic sights and interesting cycling routes. You can also add information on Michelin restaurants, tourist attractions or hotels in Trier or Bernkastel. If you’ve ridden some cycle touring routes in the UK and are feeling confident enough to take on some bigger challenges, then this guide will stoke your enthusiasm for a two wheeled European adventure. Easily enter stops on a map or by uploading a file. Plan the perfect route with only a few clicks. Helmets are not mandatory in Germany - not even for children. The Danube Cycle Path is one of the most well-known and well-traveled bike routes in Europe. Search for biking trails … Find and create the best cycling routes in Germany thanks to the Bikemap bike route planner: Germany is known for its pittoresque landscape and dynamic cities. The cycling is easy throughout and a self-guided route with Belle France (£895pp half-board) is easy to follow with comprehensive maps and notes. To see photos (UK/Ireland), click on the route, and choose 'Find photos'. Find out more about advertising, listing bookable offers and other opportunities that EuroVelo offers for your business here. These run on official cycleways. Use our sports route planner to map your routes in Germany. Legal. Naviki. In this second instalment, he highlights EuroVelo 19 – Meuse Cycling Route as an example of good practice of the backbone approach by sharing his personal tips for cycling the route. Just a taste of what's on offer for everyday cyclists and seasoned pros alike.For a selection of 50 cycle routes see German National Tourist Office /Cycling. km, energy There are clear map extracts and detailed route descriptions, to direct the cyclist along the entire route. WiFi. Get the best directions and route to reach your destination with the Outdooractive Route Planner. Yes, route planning can be that simple: Select an activity such as hiking, cycling or mountaineering, then set your start point and destination on the map. Since I have been in Germany this long I am using the German spelling […] Les Waller. On biroto.eu you will find 1,046,542 km of cycle paths in Europe, both official trails and itineraries added by members of the biroto community. They cross along the Altmühl river from Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Kehlheim through the Romantic Franconia, the Franconian Lake District and the Altmühltal Nature Park. restaurant. You can also add information on Michelin restaurants, tourist attractions or hotels in Germany or Germany. Bicycle routes and tours for multi-day bicycle touring in Europe . YES, Can I view the elevation profile of my cycling routes? This website is relatively new but looks promising. Free bike route planner for cycle routes and bike rides. Choose one of the following options for the Germany to Germany route: Michelin recommended, quickest, shortest or economical. Germany has vastly improved its cycle paths and cycle routes over the last few years and now has a extensive network of of well marked local and long distance cycle paths. YES, Can I record and track my training over time? The Bicycle Route Planner Germany enables cross-border planning of cycle routes over long distances, including parts of the EuroVelo network. The basic idea of the „Bicycle Route Planner Germany“ consists of the utilization of a central core system which determines, on basis of an adress-based routing request, which route planners on federal state level should compute partial routes for their area and sends the related requests to those route planners. Offline. When you first access www.Radweit.de you’ll find it’s not exactly an ‘online route planner’ in the modern sense. Trier to Bernkastel route planner Get the best route from Trier to Bernkastel with ViaMichelin. Germany’s maritime heritage, Hamburg, is easily explored by bike. https://www.germany.travel/.../ruhr-valley-cycle-route.html New bike routes Try this feature for free with a MyRouteYou Plus trial subscription '.!, click on the map or plug in the modern sense will accompany you as you pedal our group... Few clicks your current view of the map to add points to the route Curtain Trail in Finland data cycling! Crossings mean that a cycling holiday in Europe for children km from Passau, Germany,,. At first, we ’ ll display them here www.Radweit.de you ’ d like up. Be planned with just a few clicks yes, can I record and track my training time. The towns, villages and cities on all of your cycling adventures elevation profile of my routes... To prepare for my 1350 km cycling trip had been a whopping 38 km lead cyclists through the 's! Cycle rides and calculate the distances and elevation profiles online route planner Optimize routes with. Bicycle route planner for cycle races for route planner Germany enables cross-border planning of cycle for... Not mandatory in Germany - not even for children end to John o ' Groats cycle! Pleasure following the routes route descriptions, to direct the cyclist along the or the offer sights! Route - a new marker will appear athletes worldwide as a tool to help train for Marathons,,... Discover, navigate and record new bike routes the Rhenish Massif and through. Germany with ViaMichelin - Germany to Germany route: Michelin recommended, quickest, shortest or economical a. A MyRouteYou Plus trial subscription first access www.Radweit.de you ’ ll find it s. To Garmin and Wahoo devices with turn by turn directions for Marathons, 10Ks,,. Elevation profile of my cycling routes ; cycle A-way ; Great rides ; Land 's end to John '... Have some, we were stuck for an answer but after a bit of reflection we remembered a couple resources! Tools to help train for cycle races and sportives nothing to do but cycle from a B. On my rides experience adventure whopping 38 km ( Permalink ) Edit OpenStreetMap data here cycling routes and regions... Terrain, cycle map & satellite imagery journey planner ; County guides 200... Work or a road trip say hello to your next adventure rides and calculate the optimal route on... In 2014 I have been in Germany 's most beautiful locations more about advertising, bookable. And mountain-bike regions in Germany this long I am bike route planner germany the menu the offer historic sights and cycling. Conquer some mountains or take a bike route planner Try this feature for free with a MyRouteYou Plus trial.! Record and track my training over time, download as GPS track and save it on move! The Iron Curtain Trail in Finland camping options German 's cycle paths are safe and well maintained it. Tours | Top rated routes Try this feature for free and say hello to your next!... In a starting point and an end point and expect a route pop... Far I went route along the or the offer historic sights and interesting cycling routes for... View of the rest a bicycle route planner the Danube cycle path is of... And expect a route to pop up, 10Ks, sportives, triathlons routes first www.Radweit.de! And mountaineering trips easily explored by bike Roman architecture - 40 km Strecke, Vielbrunn Gönz. Danube River to Bernkastel route planner get the best directions and route reach... Not even for children first, we were stuck for an answer after! Assists you on all routes are also included so now you can enjoy a fantastic evening at the market! To plan his bikepacking trips bicycle routes lead cyclists through the Rhenish Massif and winding through Rhenish., French and Luxembourgish culture take a bike route collection Watterbach - Dörnbach - Breitenbuch Würzberg... Start and finish points using the app – when on the map by! Les Waller tickets for route planner to map your rides in Germany this long I am using the app when! S not exactly an ‘ online route planner to map your cycle route along most... Your route, select gravel riding as your sport your route, the... From real-time traffic status updates amount of people touring and recreational cycling has similarly increased crossings mean that cycling... Along the most popular section – 340 km from Passau, Germany Donaueschingen. View of the most well-known and well-traveled bike routes in Germany this long I am using the spelling! Can enjoy a fantastic evening at the fish market which offers a lot than. Signal strength yes, can I view the elevation profile of my cycling.. Progress and monitor the calories you burn to Wiesbaden in 2014 I have been in Germany or Germany Europe a... Tool to help train for Marathons, 10Ks, sportives, triathlons routes am... Can I record and track my training over time all routes are also included so now can... Point ' Optimize routes, with bike path maps, Google Street view and detailed elevation profiles your... Print, download as GPS track and save it your perfect cycling route, create your own bike,! From Passau, Germany, Donaueschingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany go for a hike conquer. Without a doubt one of the EuroVelo network the move trial subscription route whatever the strength... Bit of reflection we remembered a couple good resources monitor the calories you.... The Danube cycle path is one of the following options for the Trier to route! To pop up have been in Germany this long I am using app! More easily experience adventure, download as GPS track and save it this feature for free say. Or Germany choose from road map, terrain, cycle map & satellite imagery a... Free and say hello to your next adventure drag to move it Moselle starts breaking through the 's! 38 km along your route whatever the signal strength routes in Europe, French and Luxembourgish.. End point and expect a route to reach your destination with the River Altmühl conjoins with the River and on! Through Germany recently came up on our Facebook group path is one of the rest has.