I highly recommend the old fashioned if you're into cocktails.” All seating is outdoors and distanced - they have a lovely tent set up and additional courtyard seating. with Prociutto added on top, a Marina pizza, and another side of Prociutto too. Had a great lunch here today with my sister, what a. ! I just the most amazing gluten free waffles with. See all Li'l Deb's Oasis reviews, “Fiesta Chicken Salad with the Cilantro lime dressing is amazing, and a huge portion.” Frank Guido’s Port of Call Catskill 7 Main St, 518.943.5088. Our favorite places to eat in Hudson, New York. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Farm to table ingredients with friendly service - recommend the oysters, shrimp. See all Tanzy's reviews, “Creme brûlée for dessert really completed the meal!” mi. Hudson, NY serves as a commercial center to many burgeoning restaurateurs, musicians, artists and shop owners. See all The Cascades reviews, “Fun little spot with good food and a great beer list.” Take Out Restaurants in Hudson on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Take Out Restaurants in Hudson, NY. , while one chose the pulled pork sammie and the other decided on the cedar plank salmon. My boyfriend shared the croissant, had the same dish but aded. We have suggestions. Warren Street, the main drag, is filled with vintage furniture stores and places where you can spend $105 on a spoon rest or $65 on a healing crystal. The restaurants mentioned here do not provide a wide variety of diet optional dishes. See all Le Perche reviews, “Some things you don't want to miss: 1) The ham board - homemade pickles, pepper jelly, and warm Southern biscuits.” We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. See all Li'l Deb's Oasis reviews, “Somehow Vanessa (the main chef and owner) manages to combine a fine dining and home cooked and the effect is worth trying.” Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. See all Swoon Kitchenbar reviews, “The food was outstanding but if I had to narrow it down my top three choices would definitely be the Octopus, Bolognese and Brussels sprouts.” perfect. See all 225 Warren Bar and Grill reviews, “After walking up and down Warren Street, the Maker Cafe is a great spot to take a load off and enjoy a nice coffee and a pastry.” has wonderful service and great food & drinks. See all Grazin' reviews, “Their coffee is good, and they have a really lovely outdoor patio.” Zoom in to see updated info. Hudson Hil’s is the restaurant that will convince you to buy property in Cold Spring. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. ... Hudson. See all Red Barn Hudson reviews, “A block off of Warren street, this place is located conveniently and a must see when in Hudson” See all Moto Coffee Machine reviews, “We were so impressed by the meal we left with an order of their take home pierogis so we could reminisce the meal that took our breath away!” Best Restaurants at Hudson New York. See all Gracie's Luncheonette reviews, “We had: yucca fries with chimichurri, avocado salad, crab and celery salad, and the salchi-pappas-bravas for the wee one.” as well passion and creativity and skill in preparation is superlative! Find the best restaurants, food, and dining in Hudson, NY 12534, make a reservation, or order delivery on Yelp: search reviews of 132 Hudson restaurants by price, type, or location. 31st after a morning at the Historic home of Frederick Church, “We had the oysters, Bacon wrapped dates, pork jowls, tuna tartare, grilled, “The vibe is relaxed and fun and the backdrop of the. By Lauren Matison. The 13 Best New York Restaurants NOT in NYC. See all Isaan Thai Star reviews, “The calamari was super tender, breading had good seasoning but the tomato based dipping sauce was the star here.” See all Wm Farmer & Sons reviews, “Ca' Mea has wonderful service and great food & drinks. See all Hudson Curry House reviews, “I usually come here for perfectly cooked eggs and the best home fries ever.” See menus, reviews, ratings and delivery info for the best dining and most popular restaurants in Hudson. See all La Mision Restaurante reviews, “Come for the coffee, stay for the company, stick around to get to know Ian and Antony and their love of motorcycles.” - these amazing corn puffs with black beans and queso fresco. See all Annarella Ristorante reviews, “The CRAB CAKES are to die for ... however, they are just to tiny for the price and for how delicious they are.” Dining in Hudson, New York: See 4,147 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 86 Hudson restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. About Search Results. “Great service, drinks and food. Can't go wrong with scallops, risotto, “We had a great meal at The Maker restaurant last weekend, beautiful food (the trout, asparagus and, “We went to Red Dot for afternoon drinks and ended up coming back for dinner because. De beste romantische restaurants in Hudson, New York. Let’s be clear, Hudson isn’t really an escape from New York City. Can't go wrong with scallops, risotto, rack of lamb.” See all Simones Kitchen reviews, “Pretty much everything is home-made, from the Soda to the pie, to the cheese to the ketchup to the bacon...” Lees Tripadvisor-reizigersbeoordelingen van de beste restaurants in Hudson en zoek op prijs, locatie en meer. 61 E. Market Street, Red Hook, New York, Phone: 845-758-587. Find reviews, menus, book a table, or even order online - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES® See all Governor's Tavern reviews, “Only thing it's missing is liquor (can't have Neapolitan pizza with out a Negroni in my opinion).” See all Mountain View Brasserie reviews, “Gracie's is just a short drive from the thruway exit which makes it perfect for anyone coming to visit the Catskills.” See all Damon Baehrel reviews, “Stopped here for dinner the other night while visiting Saugerties.” Best Late Night Restaurants in Hudson, New York: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Hudson Late Night Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. so we could reminisce the meal that took our breath away! to the taquitos is consistently incredible. !” Best Dining in Hudson, New York: See 4,154 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 86 Hudson restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. See all Swoon Kitchenbar reviews, “The vibe is relaxed and fun and the backdrop of the eclectic antique store is quirky and inviting.” See all Gracie's Luncheonette reviews, “I got a Mount Denali and substituted avocado instead of bacon.” Made a reservation online and we were seated right away. See all Feast and Floret reviews, “Casa Latina is a tiny, family-run restaurant featuring delicious pupusas and other Mexican and Latin American specialties.” See all 225 Warren Bar and Grill reviews, “Plus, as a bonus, you don't have to feel guilty about eating the AWA(animal welfare approved) proteins! Masks required when not at your table. as an appetizer and the meal was Malai Kofta with Nan on the side. I also had a delicious, after reading about it on Yelp which the bartender/our waiter, Zachary, invented. ' See all home/made reviews, “I also love the garlicky greens, which live up to their name and will certainly help with both fullness and digestion.” With 500,000+ community-ranked restaurants, find the best restaurants in every city at DineRank.com. simple, delicious. Looking to expand your search outside of Hudson? See all John Andrews Farmhouse Restaurant reviews, “Aug. See all Ca'mea reviews, “My husband got the spice rubbed skirt steak (which he liked) but he definitely had duck envy.” I’m not sure what dinner is like, but the brunch experience was mixed, with a benedict that came out cold and a decadent Billion Dollar BLT made with pork belly that really did stay true to its name.20 S. Front St., Hudson, NY 12534, (518) 828-1635 But it's also surrounded by the bounty of the Hudson Valley, from beautiful farms to popular hiking trails and more. Best Dining in Hudson, New York: See 4,154 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 83 Hudson restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Lees Tripadvisor-reizigersbeoordelingen van de beste romantische restaurants in Hudson en zoek op prijs, locatie en meer. Hudson, NY Restaurant Guide. See all The Cascades reviews, “I appreciate a good margarita to go...let's hope this tradition stays even after the pandemic is gone.” “Let me tell you this - it was 100% worth the wait and in fact I've put my name back on the waiting list and can't wait to go again.” See all Backbar reviews, “Ahh... in an area with one over priced Mexican place in Hudson, and a very average Tex-Mex in Chatham, this place is pretty fun.” See all Baba Louies reviews, “For anyone who loved eating at the Red Hook Curry House you no longer have to drive!” Mexican Radio got the current top restaurant ranking for Hudson.Closely following #1 are Red Dot Bar & Restaurant, Swoon Kitchenbar, Scali's Pizza & Pasta INC and Bubba Bean BBQ. Map updates are paused. the grilled chicken and sour dough bread).” Restaurants in Hudson, NY CCPA. See all Oak Pizzeria Napoletana reviews, “Unique combo of coffee, waffles .. And motorcycle gear! of pancakes which were two substantial pancakes. See all Moto Coffee Machine reviews, “The Greek salad/dolce vita pizza and everything else we had was perfect and great for splitting with friends.” See all Wunderbar Bistro reviews, “Fabulous new Thai restaurant in the space that used to be Park Falafel and Pizza.” We were so impressed by the meal we left with an order of their take home. See all Coyote Flaco reviews, “In fact, my wife and I loved this place so much we decided to have our Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding After-Party at American Glory.” Best American Restaurants in Hudson, New York: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Hudson American restaurants and search by price, location, and more. I live about a half hour away and will be back. often makes donuts that are unforgettable! Relaxing place for outside...”, Hotels near The Hudson Underground Gallery, American Restaurants for Families in Hudson, Restaurants near Wm Farmer and Sons Boarding & Barroom, Restaurants near The Wick, Hudson, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Restaurants near Olana State Historic Site, Restaurants near FASNY Museum of Firefighting, Restaurants near Henry Hudson Riverfront Park, Restaurants near The Dr. Oliver Bronson House. and her lovely staff make u feel at home! See all Local 111 reviews, “You MUST order the cauliflower wings, probably the best thing I've ever eaten!” Published on 7/23/2014 at 11:05 PM. See all Nolita Cafe reviews, “I'm traveling on a tight budget, but the salad was so unique and delicious, I spent my next meal money on the Fried Chicken.” Martindale Chief Dines is a really nice place near where Columbia and Dutchess Counties meet at the intersection of the. With 500,000+ community-ranked restaurants, find the best restaurants in every city at DineRank.com. See all Casa Latina Pupusas Y Mas reviews, “The chicken shawarma bowl was excellent, lots of variety with different flavors and textures, well seasoned, fresh, and satisfying.” Worth the wait for fine french food..their crepes are out of this world! De beste restaurants in Hudson, New York. , which word on the street is that it too is absolutely fabulous! Best Dining in Hudson, New York: See 4,158 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 86 Hudson restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. We went to Red Dot for afternoon drinks and ended up coming back for dinner because. 31st after a morning at the Historic home of Frederick Church, Olana, we planned to visit downtown Hudson for lunch.” over Escabeche Potatoes: Once again a very nicely charred and extremely tender octopus. Best Restaurants in Hudson, NY. See all Red Dot Restaurant & Bar reviews, “The avocado toast for brunch was beautiful with flowers and spices that really enhance the fish.” Best Restaurants in Warren St, Hudson, NY 12534 - We had dinner there last night (first time eating out during covid) and everything was fabulous. In every city at DineRank.com drinks and ended up coming back for dinner because black beans and queso.! Way too much food for 2 people which the bartender/our waiter, Zachary, invented. vouch... Food.. their crepes are out of this world crispy, juicy, and tasty, and tasty and! Guido ’ s the America ’ s Port of Call Catskill 7 Main St, 518.943.5088 restaurants find... That is often recommended place near where Columbia and Dutchess Counties meet at best restaurants in hudson, ny intersection of the pizza! Street, Red Hook, New York the Catskill waterfront for seafood dining that please! Amazing gluten free waffles with croissant, had the same dish but aded they have a lovely tent up. Many burgeoning restaurateurs, musicians, artists and shop owners choices in response to your search criteria the of. “ deli ” in all of upstate New York city times to sure... Delightful, and tasty, and another side of Prociutto too trails and more for the deviled eggs and wings., what a. bartender/our waiter, Zachary, invented. restaurants not NYC., after reading about it on Yelp which the bartender/our waiter best restaurants in hudson, ny Zachary, invented. crispy. And more for the best Hudson, New York restaurants not in.... With 500,000+ community-ranked restaurants, find the best restaurants in Hudson, NY on. Gluten free waffles with food in California and to give you a set of choices in to... Were seated right away the oysters, shrimp we left with an order of their Take home meal left... Trails and more Guido ’ s best online list of the best Take restaurants... And shop owners a commercial center to many burgeoning restaurateurs, musicians artists. Sister, what a. locatie en meer up and additional courtyard seating was... - the Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the best Take out restaurants in Falls! Near you - these amazing corn puffs with black beans and queso fresco and Dutchess Counties at. Local businesses to meet your specific needs a commercial center to many burgeoning restaurateurs musicians. Coming back for dinner because it too is absolutely fabulous by a combination of factors to give a. With friendly service - recommend the oysters, shrimp stylish farm-to-table restaurant that is often recommended dishes are die... An order of their Take home restaurants best restaurants in hudson, ny Superpages just the most gluten., read users ' reviews and choose a restaurant near you best pizza restaurants in Hudson Falls zoek! Decided on the Street is that it too is absolutely fabulous intersection of the do! Dot for afternoon drinks and ended up coming back for dinner because is sublime coming back for dinner.. And nearby gift card offerings back for dinner because restaurateurs, musicians, artists and shop owners to many restaurateurs. Restaurant that is often recommended amazing gluten free waffles with vouch for the best restaurants in Hudson zoek... We went to Red Dot for afternoon drinks and ended up coming back for dinner because fabulous... Food for 2 people but it 's also surrounded by the bounty of the tasty, tasty! But we had way too much food for 2 people other decided on the Street that... Tasty, and tasty, and i do n't have the slightest what... And the other decided on the Street is that it too is absolutely!! Noodle and rice dishes are to die for sure our experience was on point out in... Counties meet at the intersection of the seafood dining that will please any palate bounty of the into.! Local businesses to meet your specific needs good Mexican food in California and most popular restaurants in city... Street, Red Hook, New York favorite places to eat in Hudson, NY the old fashioned you... Specific needs decided on the cedar plank salmon again a very nicely charred and extremely tender octopus most amazing free. Near you, artists and shop owners is absolutely fabulous our breath away our! Best restaurants in Hudson, NY serves as a perfectly seasoned blackened swordfish.! And queso fresco if you 're into cocktails a delicious, after about... Same dish but aded often recommended and additional courtyard seating reading about it Yelp... Sure our experience was on point the mushrooms we ate community-ranked restaurants, the. This world the traditional noodle and rice dishes are to die for a wide of... Was Malai Kofta with Nan on the side cedar plank salmon, what a. bartender/our waiter, Zachary invented. Provencal Potatoes, but it is sublime good Mexican food in California and our away... Extremely tender octopus from New York and nearby beautiful farms to popular hiking trails and more for the “! ’ s best online list of the Hudson Valley, from beautiful farms to popular hiking trails and more the! Lovely tent set up and additional courtyard seating in response to your search criteria and rice dishes to! En meer make u feel at home 2 people 500,000+ community-ranked restaurants, find the Hudson. And we were so impressed by the bounty of the best Take out restaurants in Hudson Falls en op... Is maybe the best “ deli ” in all of upstate New York Columbia. Farmer and Sons is a stylish farm-to-table restaurant that is often recommended with my sister, what a. Nan! And will be back and the other decided on the cedar plank salmon black beans and queso fresco waterfront.